Lytle Medical Technologies Privacy Notice
This Internet site is wholly owned and operated by Lytle Medical Technologies, Inc. Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing the site, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. You may access, download or print material displayed on this site for your non-commercial, personal use only. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify or transmit any of the content of this site (including text, graphics, audio and video) or use any of the content of this site for public or commercial purposes without our written permission.
2. We will take reasonable efforts to keep all information up-to-date and accurate but we make no representations or warranties as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
4. We offer this site “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
5. We shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, or reliance on information from this site. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer or other property arising from your access to, or use of, the Site.
6. The information contained in this site is not a substitute for the examination and advice of a physician or other health care professional. You are solely responsible for all actions you take after reading material on this site. Please seek the advice of a doctor for concerns about your health or how to treat a specific condition.
8. While we value your feedback on our products and service, we do not accept or consider product or service ideas, inventions, improvements, techniques, drawings or other materials other than those we have specifically requested in writing. We do this to avoid any misunderstandings when products or services we develop seem to be similar to creative works you submitted. If, despite our request, you do submit your creative works, these creative works will be deemed to be our property. We will be entitled to use them without restriction and without payment of any compensation to you. We have no obligation of confidentiality with respect to unsolicited creative works submitted to us, and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any unsolicited creative works submitted.
9. This site may provide links or references to other Internet sites. Any links to other sites are provided as a convenience. These links should not be interpreted as an indication of our endorsement or sponsorship of any information, products or services described in those sites. We do not monitor those web sites, and are not responsible for, the content of those sites, and we have no responsibility or liability for the content of such sites.
10. We may from time to time monitor or review on-line discussions and postings to the site. We are, however, under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such discussions or postings. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would violate any law, will cause us to terminate your access to this site.
11. Unless otherwise noted, we own the copyrights to all content on this site and all of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products on this site. Each of these are protected in the United States and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without our prior, written authorization or, if owned by a third party, the prior, written authorization of such third party.
12. All matters related to your use of this site and these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Michigan law. We may from time to time revise these terms and conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions when posted and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the latest terms and conditions.
Usage by Children
This website is not designed for use by persons under the age of 13. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register on our site.
The information gathered on our website falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website when they answer specific questions or submit emails, and (2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our site.
Active Collection of Information
Information voluntarily supplied by you is actively collected and may include your full name, address, email address, phone number, demographic or psychographic information. This information may be supplied by you in response to specific questions or in email messaging. Some areas of the site request information in order for you to participate in activities such as sweepstakes entry or newsletter registration. Information that is optional at these collection points will be noted and marked as such.
Passive Collection of Information
Some data is gathered on the website without your actively providing the information. The following is a list of possible data collection forms which may be used on this website:
Cookies: A cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to your browser, enabling the site to remember information about you and your preferences. This website currently utilizes cookies.
IP (Internet Protocol) addresses: The IP address of your computer is typically a number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. This number allows access to the internet and is considered non-personally identifiable in nature. In most cases, your IP changes each time you connect on the internet. This website currently utilizes IP addresses.
Navigational Data: Also known as log files, server logs or clickstream data, navigational data is used for marketing research, content improvement and system management purposes. This website currently utilizes navigational data.
Session cookies: A session cookie is a piece of information that is enabled only during a particular website session. It provides statistical information as well as helps make improvements in website navigation. Session cookie files are deleted after logging off the internet browser or powering off your computer. This website currently utilizes session cookies.
Information Use and Disclosure
where required by applicable laws, subpoena, court orders, or government regulations.
In addition, we will make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
To keep your personally identifiable information current and accurate, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this site.
Although the Internet is currently not 100% secure or error free, we take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information transmitted to us. Such information will be reasonably protected from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. E-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure; caution and discretion should be used when sending personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Web Sites